Trade Charting website
Disclaimer: Please make sure you read the Disclaimer before proceeding any further.
How to Use this Blog site:
I suggest you proceed through the following steps if this is your first time to this site. Familiarise yourself with:
- The structure of the TC website: Read the page 'Structure of TC site'
- How I use the FX Indices to help with Forex trading: Read the page on 'FX Indices'.
- How I check overall market sentiment: Read the page 'The Risk On Risk Off Concept'.
- The importance of understanding Support and Resistance in all charting. Read the page on 'Support and Resistance'.
- How I approach basic Technical Analysis. Read the Page on 'Basic Intro to Technical Analysis'.
- How I use Fibonacci retracement to help identify potential profit targets with any charting breakout: Read the page on 'Fibonacci Analysis'.
- The TC guide to build your own trading system.
Members are advised to log-in to the site on a Sunday evening to read my posts of:
- FX Indices Review and
- Weekly Review.
These posts give my analysis of the key charts for Forex and Stock markets for the week ahead. These posts are member-only access from April 2018.
NB: Please note that prior to April 2014 my blog site was run from a different site and was referred to as TradeSpotting (TS). Thus, posts prior to April 2014 will appear with this terminology rather than TradeCharting (TC).